Our co-founder and technical expert The Finance Ghost was invited by Bruce Whitfield to an Investment School segment on The Money Show. In this highly insightful discussion, our resident ghost talked about a number of important investment concepts that we bake into our processes at bizval on a daily basis.
This includes concepts like:
- The critical importance of common sense in making investments.
- The need to simply look around you and understand competitive dynamics in an industry, rather than just focusing on the financials.
- The management team’s track record in growing beyond a core competency.
- The debt vs. equity split, particularly in an environment of high interest rates where debt holders sometimes get a better return than equity holders.
- The conversion of profits into cash.
Listen to the segment below: