Growth conversation? Entrepreneurs are often great at spotting opportunities and developing solutions to meet a need in the market.
However, they are often time poor and don’t always take a step back to look at their businesses more strategically.
By having a growth strategy conversation with your client, you can be their trusted advisor and thinking partner to help them take their business to the next level.
- Move the conversation with your clients beyond the usual Tax, VAT, Payroll and cash flow discussion
- Assist your client in developing a growth strategy
- Most entrepreneurs want to grow – They want to be rewarded for their efforts
- They trust you as their accountants and who better than you to take a step back with them and plan a simple growth strategy?
- Offer this to ambitious owners – your top 25% of growth business
- Hold 2-3 engagements / meetings with your client
- Perform a baseline valuation using bizval
- Identify the key levers of growth in the business
- Run 2-3 valuation scenarios based on these levers
- Discuss the outcomes with your client
- Based on outcomes, agree on execution plan