Bizval does not share or sell company-identifiable financial or descriptive information to third parties.
Our goal is to give you information about the true value of your company at any time, and empower you to make the best decisions. We have created a simple-to-use, data-driven, online valuation algorithm to calculate your business valuation in a matter of minutes.
For this reason, data is critical to our mission, and as your data controller we take very seriously the respect and protection of its privacy and security. We are committed to following and continuously evolving best practices to support this principle.
1. About this Policy
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2. The data we collect about you
We collect your personal data in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store the information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, invoicing address and financial data.
- Information on your use of our website: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of the bizval.co website and other affiliated websites, including information about your searches, views, downloads, blog views and purchases.
- Information from third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
- We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may use information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
3. Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
Examples of Cookies (but not limited to) we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Recognising and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
- Identifying your preferences and subscriptions e.g. language settings, saved items and items stored in your basket; and
- Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use our website. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
4. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer;
- Processing your payment or subscription;
- Managing your relationship with us;
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys;
- Improving our website, applications, products and services;
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you;
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary; and
- Detecting fraud.
Our mailing list is stored and managed on a leading international mail platform.
Bizval will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
5. How we share your personal data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Working with third party service providers: We engage third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content and providing customer service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
- When we share your personal data with third parties we:
- only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
6. International transfers
We may transfer your personal data to locations in another country, if this is permissible pursuant to applicable laws in your location. There are inherent risks in such transfers.
In the event of international transfers of your personal data, we shall put in place measures necessary to protect your data, and we shall continue to respect your legal rights pursuant to the terms of this Privacy and Cookie Notice and applicable laws in your location.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. These include but are not limited to Mailchimp, Google Analytics and Castos (podcast hosting and analytics);
7. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
8. Your legal rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.
9. Further details
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, or you wish to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal data, please contact email@example.com