In this episode of the bizval podcast, David Duchemin joined bizval co-founder and podcast host The Finance Ghost for a discussion on family offices and how they differ from other institutional investors. David works with high-net-worth families that are focused on building legacies, with needs ranging from management of lifestyle assets through to philanthropic pursuits.
We covered topics like:
• The concept of a family office and what this really means.
• The difference between a family office and an institutional / corporate investor.
• The prevalence of impact investing among family offices.
• How attracting the right family office investor could give founders the partner of a lifetime.
• How to meet family office investors.