Eitan Stern of Legalese joined bizval podcast host The Finance Ghost to talk about how the firm works with entrepreneurs and founders. Disruption is a topic close to the heart of any founder and that culture is core to how Legalese operates.
In this podcast, some of the talking points included:
- What is a “creative” these days and how has the general understanding of this term evolved?
- Why is business strategy all about understanding your personal Venn diagram of skills?
- The benefits of starting a business under tricky circumstances, either personally or economically (or both!)
- Eitan’s excellent take on businesses that raise capital vs. businesses that are profitable.
- The considerations in protecting intellectual property and how this works across different countries and categories.
This is a punchy podcast that is a worthwhile listen for any founder. You can connect with Eitan on LinkedIn here.